Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dreamy Daisies


SmugMug Daily Link

We continue to have a good bit of rain, so many of the flower pics I take are wet.  I took some roadside and neighborhood flower  pics on the school run and a short errand trip yesterday.  I liked the tiny daisy shot best for it's dreaminess and being something unique relative to what I've already posted this year.  But these wet lilies sure are pretty too!


SmugMug Link



Cute anole lizard in my yard.



SmugMug Link

And mourning dove love birds.


SmugMug Link

That's a thistle sock for the goldfinch (not pictured) behind them.


Donnie and I had a chance to go to the Museum of Life and Science last night for their adult Disco Tech party.  Our good friends Joe and Debbie (below) invited us.  It was a fundraiser with a silent and live auction plus lots of adults dressed in their 70's best having too much fun dancing to the Bee Gees.  My kindof music!  Debbie and I waited until 10PM to get on the dance floor and then danced on and off with the guys for the next hour.  I left out of breath, sweaty, and with a big smile on my face!

The following shots were taken on the train ride.  Yes, the dressed up adults got to go without kids on the train!  Woo hoo!




SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

Back inside the museum, we had a bit more fun too:-)  Who says museums are just for kids!


SmugMug Link

No comments: