Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas - Another Card in the Series


SmugMug Daily Link

I mentioned yesterday that I'd taken some Christmas light shots that I wanted to try to process for today's daily. I ended up taking Merry Christmas out of another shot and putting it as a screen layer over the tree shot and then adding two frames from OnOne's PhotoFrame to give it a finishing card style touch.  I'm not sure how I feel about so much blue when Christmas is more of a red/green holiday, but I tried a red frame and it was just too much!   I can also see that the image is a little tight in the frame, but I'm out of steam to keep redoing it this morning.



SmugMug Link

Here are a few more shots from the night that I liked:


SmugMug Link



SmugMug Link

I wish the snowman was more prominent in this shot.  I tried to merge it with a non blurred shot, but I didn't like the results.


SmugMug Link

We found a few houses not far from ours that had very nice lights up, which is where these pics were taken, and Joey is asking to go back and enjoy the show again:-)

No comments: