Sunday, June 17, 2012

Have a Sunshiny Day!


SmugMug Daily Link

A Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there! This is my first year without my dad. Trying not to focus on it too hard...

Back in my front garden taking pics of the gloriosa daisies again....


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

Donnie and I enjoyed an interesting breakfast yesterday!  When I bought a dozen free range eggs at Balls Berries & Produce on Friday, the owner gave me a Chinese Goose egg to try.  Look at the size of that yolk!  Cooked up like a normal egg and tasted like a normal egg.  Yum!


SmugMug Link

I took this scary bug picture at Donnie's house yesterday.  I used BugGuide to ID this insect as a Robber Fly.  Scary!


SmugMug Link

BugGuide also ID'ed this butterfly as a Southern Cloudywing.  Picture also taken at Donnie's house.  His sister, Gale, planted this lovely butterfly bush in the yard, and I'm enjoying the bugs and butterflies on it.


SmugMug Link

I cooked fish again last night.  Such a rare thing for me but becoming common now.  Grouper cooked in the  cast iron skillet on the grill with lime juice, parsley, butter, coconut oil, pepper, garlic salt, pepper, and paprika.  Green beans steamed but tossed in bacon grease.  Fresh beets cooked  in foil on the grill with olive oil and basil.  Yum!


SmugMug Link

A kingsnake visitor in my yard yesterday.


SmugMug Link

A doe Donnie and I saw on our evening walk with Blaze.


SmugMug Link

No comments: