Thursday, June 21, 2012

Orange Coneflower


SmugMug Daily Link

My daily today was taken in Ms. Jeanne's front yard.  It's an orange coneflower, and I've obviously pp'ed it a bit for better or worse. 

Here's another more regular coneflower and a bleeding heart combo.  I just couldn't frame it up with the coneflowers and bleeding heart closer together.  It's a bit too vertical but I liked it. 


SmugMug Link

The goldfinch were in her fountain.  I didn't get any splash shots, though.


SmugMug Link

I thought this hanging basket was beautiful!  I love petunias!


SmugMug Link

I snuck around behind the produce stand at Ball's Berries and Produce and took this red barn shot.  I admore this barn every day.  I am sure Mr. Ball will let me take some more pics and walk around back there if I ask.  Just waiting for the right day.  There are sheds and lots of wood grains and I think and hope quite a few photo ops.


SmugMug Link

I loved the bokeh behind this hummingbird feeder...just wish I'd managed to catch the hummer.  He was in and out too quick for me, and I ran out of time to wait him out.  Thankfully I was in the shade.  It was midday and 90 when I was there but I had a nice spot on the front porch to shoot from.

SmugMug Link

Johnny and his teacher invited me and all the parents to the school yesterday afternoon for a student led parent conference.  Johnny showed me examples of his writing and math from the start of the year to the end so I could see how much he'd improved.  I was very proud and so was he.  Love that cheery disposition and smile he has!

SmugMug Link

No comments: