Thursday, May 24, 2012

Storm!



SmugMug Daily Link

A 3 shot pano created by Microsoft ICE of approaching storm clouds yesterday afternoon on my way to get the kids from school.  It never got particularly bad at my house although we did have some very tiny hail for a couple of minutes mixed in with moderate rain.  Thankfully the kids and I made it back home from school without incident.

I pan fried some pork chops in coconut oil yesterday, and they came out pretty yummy too.


SmugMug Link

Donnie and I continue to have good success with our recent diet changes and some success with the kids too although of course it's harder to get kids to give up certain things and try new things.  Never-the-less, we  keep trying.

Donnie and I found this video insightful yesterday.


My cold isn't any better.  It might even be worse today.  I think it's time to go to the doctor:-(

No comments: