Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lace-Winged Roadside Skipper


SmugMug Daily Link

Today's daily is a lace-winged roadside skipper.  I've never seen this skipper before.

The King Snake was back by my front door for a second sighting yesterday resting peacefully in a fern.  Cool!


SmugMug Link

He's probably feasting on frogs in the small 150 gallon ornamental pond that's nearby.  The kids know he's hanging out in that spot and have been instructed to observe but not bother him.

I still only have bluebird eggs in my box.  The babies have not hatched.  Here are mom and dad looking on.


SmugMug Link 

The kindergarten and first grade kids at Johnny's school put on a Sing a Story Tell a Tale performance at the PTA meeting last night.  Here are a few pics and a video from the show.  Johnny was really enthusiastic about his role throughout much of the performance, and I'm very proud of him.


SmugMug Link


Video




SmugMug Link

I've still got that cold the kids passed on to me and can't seem to shake it:-(

No comments: