Friday, May 25, 2012

Lines - Man and Spider


SmugMug Daily Link

I was sitting on the bleachers at Joey's baseball practice yesterday when I noticed this cool web.  Of course I had to start taking pictures.  It was pretty funny because the folks around me thought I was taking pictures of the people on the field.  Nope!  I adjusted the contrast which gave the shot a much needed darkening up. 

The doctor put me on an antibiotic for a sinus infection.  I feel a bit better today and am hoping I am back to myself by tomorrow.  

In baseball news, Johnny got a hit in his game last night and had 2 RBIs and went on to score himself.  His team pulled off a 15-3 victory.  Johnny plays again tonight.  Joey's next game is next week.  After rain, rain, and more rain the last two weeks which caused some baseball cancellations, Joey had a 2 hour practice last night to get him back in form. 

No comments: