Saturday, April 7, 2012

Field of Irises


SmugMug Daily Link

These irises are in my neighbor's yard.  Not the same neighbor as a few days ago, but another neighbor.  I've taken pics of his irises along the fence at the front of his property for years now.  They are so beautiful!  I had quite a few shots that I like from the cloudy photo shoot I had with them yesterday.

I'm not taking flower shots with water drops on them on purpose, it's just working out that way this spring.  We keep having showers...

Here there's red in the background from the azaleas behind them.


SmugMug Link



SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

In other happenings, Madi got a new pink Razor scooter yesterday, and I had the kids over to Crowder park to test them out.  Joey red, Johnny blue, and Madi pink:-)



SmugMug Link


Video

Did you see that moon last night?  I took this near the end of Joey's baseball practice.


SmugMug Link

No comments: