Saturday, March 31, 2012

Eat that Cricket!


SmugMug Daily Link

Decisions, decisions, so hard to pick what to post today... I want to spend at least one more day sharing pictures from our trip to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, SC.

I decided to post the anole shot eating a cricket because I felt really lucky to capture this moment as everyone else was paying attention to the elephant trainer.  I usually have 1 good anole shot a year, so I'll consider this the one for 2012.

Here's a collage of all the flowers at the gardens and zoo that I really liked.


SmugMug Link



Here are a few HDRs I did of the botanical gardens that I think you might enjoy.




SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

I'll share this one other collage of my favorite zoo animals.  The koala was too darn cute!!!


SmugMug Link

I hope you felt like you got to go to the zoo with us. It was a lot of fun, and I look forward to going again sometime.

Donnie did maintenance on my dad's lawnmower yesterday, and I got some cool shots of him sharpening the blades with sparks flying. Maybe I will post one of those tomorrow or at least include it in my blog.

Today is't raining and Joey's baseball scrimmage is canceled and the Fuquay-Varina egg hunt is being moved indoors and no longer a real egg hunt Bummer. Everything I want to do today is outside but the weather just is not cooperating.

No comments: