Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is patient, Love is kind.



SmugMug Daily Link

This is an image I took of a glass vase in front of a candle last night.  I took around 50 shots of it.  I kept modifying the background like adding the red felt and also added a fancy diffuser to the front of the candle (paper towel).  I was mostly pleased with the final result.  I cleaned up a few spots with the cloning and spot healing tools and then added the text from 1 Corinthians 13:4.  I hope you like it.  Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's the image without the text:


I created this 4X6 printable card version too:


SmugMug Link

SmugMug Link

I asked Donnie to work with me on some hand shots.  I will cherish these shots and work on another for another day to share as a daily.


SmugMug Link

1 comment:

Susan W said...

Your final image is lovely. I'm liking the one of both your hands as well. Hope you have a special day.