Friday, February 10, 2012

Gotta be a Deere!


SmugMug Daily Link

As I've cut across town this week from Donnie's house on my way to the boys' school in the afternoon, I've passed this barn and been studying the light and angle that I thought would make for a good shot.  This location just happens to be less than a quarter mile from yesterday's green barn.  I guess this is the week to make stops on that stretch of road.  Anyway, I had a few minutes yesterday afternoon when the light was late and warm, and I stopped to grab these images.  I was a good girl and got out my tripod so my HDR shots would be more sharp.  The green barn HDR was hand held and not as sharp as I wanted.  I'm sure some folks thought I was nuts out there along the fence line with my camera but oh well.  I took shots from the side and rotated around to the front taking more and then zoomed in on the John Deere tractor to take even more.  I ended up liking the tractor shot better than any of the barn shots.  Oh well.  Gotta love a John Deere, right?!?


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

We're supposed to actually feel like winter here this weekend.  I'll be staying warm and looking for cozy photo ops!

No comments: