Saturday, November 19, 2011

Vivid


SmugMug Daily Link

I got good news at the doctor's office yesterday, so I guess it's only appropriate that that I took my daily picture in the parking lot afterward and that it's bursting with bold, vibrant and vivid color.  I think you all know I am no stranger to color:-)  The doctor is running another important test before deciding on treatment going forward, but all the news so far is very positive.

Donnie and I were in a lot of parks yesterday.  Early in the day, we drove through William B. Umstead State Park where I took this shot:



SmugMug Link

We also headed over to Lake Crabtree County Park  where I took several Great Blue Heron shots.  Unfortunately, he saw me before I saw him, so my shot is inflight with him going away from me.


SmugMug Link

I really had to crop this one.


SmugMug Link

After he flew he settled down the shoreline a bit here which was as close as I could get to him.


SmugMug Link

And another leaf shot that I enjoyed:


SmugMug Link

Later in the afternoon, there weren't too many little kids at Crowder Park, but the big kids sure were having a good time.



SmugMug Link

No comments: