Thursday, November 17, 2011

Turning Weather



SmugMug Daily Link

It reached 80 degrees yesterday, but we had a cold front come through over night, and today we'll be in a more normal mid 50's.  Donnie and I noticed that many of the trees lost a lot of their leaves yesterday.  That gorgeous autumn color is now on the ground instead of on the trees.  I'm sad to see it go but glad that I got to enjoy it so much this year.  Unfortunately it was cloudy for most of the day yesterday, and between that and Johnny having a follow-up eye doctor appt., I didn't get out to a park.  I did take a few pics in Donnie's yard, and I'll share one with you as my daily.  I'm not sure what type of tree this is, but it was a tall beauty standing out in his front yard in it's golden glory.

I continue to heal up OK with each day being a bit better than the day before.

No comments: