Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering...



SmugMug Daily Link

This is a shot I took just after Memorial Day this year.  I always intended to share it, but somehow I never got around to it.  I think it's a fitting shot for today as we remember those whose lives were lost on 9/11.

Well, it's the last pool weekend of the year at Madi's house.  Most pools in our area close on Labor Day, and now that Madi is tracking back into school and our nights are down in the 60's, it's time to close up the Kidd Family Pool for the season too.  A big thanks to them for all the fun we had this year playing volleyball, cooking out, and talking with friends.

Here, Donnie and Madi are getting ready for the next volleyball game:


SmugMug Link

Madi adopted two black kittens fro the SPCA of Wake County this past week.  They were named Evan and Andrew after her old brothers' middle names:-)  They are not brothers, but they are both blackish and about 3 months old.  Evan is the snuggler, and Andrew is Mr. Mischievous.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

Snack time!  I'll let you think about what Teen and I were enjoying in those cups;-)


SmugMug Link

No comments: