Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Coexist


SmugMug Daily Link

I didn't get to spend any time with the flowers or bees yesterday morning, but I did stop on the way in from picking the kids up from school.  Of course, all the morning glories were long since done for the day, but the yellow wildflowers looked lovely anyway.  I was looking for insects and noticed this, um, beetle.  Maybe papamugger knows what it is:-)  I thought it's 'feet' were really interesting!  I tracked a few bees again too.  I guess I'm in a bee mood:-)  Besides the shot I uploaded for my daily, here are two other insect/bee shots that I liked:


SmugMug Link

and:


SmugMug Link

Earlier in the day yesterday, I stopped to try to capture a few flower pictures in a doctor's parking lot.  I was a bit disappointed with what I came away with.  To me, the clarity is lacking and the colors are just too vivid.  The one I liked the most of the group is:


SmugMug Link

and maybe this one too:


SmugMug Link

A big thanks to Madi for staying for dinner Monday night and then helping Johnny with his homework.  Something about kids and books and reading that always gives me a smile.


SmugMug Link

No comments: