Friday, March 15, 2013

Field Day


SmugMug Daily Link

Every year the boys' school has a Field Day event.  K-2 is in the AM and 3-5 is in the PM.  I usually volunteer, and this year I was out there the entire day.  We lucked out with some great weather although it was a tad windy and it could have been a little warmer in the AM.

The kids go through 12 stations with a break halfway through for water and snack.  They are at each station about 7 minutes.

Of course besides helping run the games I was taking pics.  I saved around 260 shots.  Hopefully I got a lot of smiles and joy in the shots today.  Today's daily is Johnny's class (above).  Johnny's class is in the shot below on the bouncy balls too.  Johnny is upper left with the Pokemon shirt on.


SmugMug Link

The next two shots are Joey's class.  Tug of war was probably their most popular station:-)  I could easily pull Joey over but don't tell him I told you;-)


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

I was so tired I took a 2 hour nap when I got home:-)

No comments: