Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day


SmugMug Daily Link

The boys, Donnie, and I wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day!  They were eager to dress up and pose for me this morning.  Nifty stick balloons from Mary Mc Cahill.

Joey's daily shot 'Swimming in Gold'.


SmugMug Link

It was nearly 80 here yesterday afternoon, and we enjoyed some fun at Crowder Park.  All the boys took turns on the scooters while I enjoyed photographing them and some flowers.  It's a gray day here today so maybe I'll post one of those flower shots tomorrow.


SmugMug Link

We shared some exciting family news with the boys yesterday. Donnie and I are going to consolidate households to his house in the next few months. They had a lot of questions but took it well. It's going to be a lot of work to spruce up Donnie's house, move our stuff, and then get my house ready to sell but in the end I'm sure it will be a good thing for all of us. I keep hoping for a year where we can coast for a while. Next year, right?!?

No comments: