Sunday, July 1, 2012

Star Heat Map


SmugMug Daily Link

Just playing around with a picture I took of a flag windwock yesterday.  My yearly use of the Heat Map filter:-)

It was just too hot yesterday.  We hit 102 at my house again.  And it's cranking back up today.  I had to go out in the heat and emergency water some flowers to try to save them...a bit sad seeing them wilted.

A SP of me in my gazing globe.  Too bad I couldn't see the birdhouse on top of my head in the background when I took it!



SmugMug Link

Another spiny orb-weaver in my yard this time showing more of the web.  I was going to post this as my daily but didn't want to put a spider in your face two days in a row:-)


SmugMug Link

Another yummy dinner.  A beef fillet from Wilkerson Farms with green beans and onions.


SmugMug Link

No comments: