Wednesday, June 13, 2012

In the Light


SmugMug Daily Link

Do you really want to know about the picture today or would you rather just ponder the who, what, when, and where?  :-)

This is me from a few weeks ago at the Museum of Life and Science in Durham from when we were at the Disco Tech.  I knew right away that I wanted to try to pp this shot like this, I just hadn't gotten around to it until last night.  Here's the original:


SmugMug Link

Note that I had to remove the camera strap as well as darken and even out background and adjust color, etc.

On June 11th 2009, I posted my first picture to the Daily Photo Community. Where have the 3 years gone?!? I'm happy to now be posting in my 4th year. I do find some days that it is harder to find exciting things to shoot within a 5 miles radius of my house, and I long to take trips to other locations for new material. But I still enjoy posting as much now as I did in the beginning. Mostly I enjoy the fellowship and support of the other great photographers in this community as well as my family and friends as I continue to grow my photographic skills. On my bucket list this year is lightning, more bird shots, and more barns plus capturing all of the smiling faces and memories that I have always loved to catch. Thanks for your support!

It was cloudy and rainy most of the day yesterday.  I did take these shots on a late day walk with our dog Blaze and Johnny and Madi on their scooters.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


Video

To be clear, the kids are laughing at the bottom of the hill.  No one was hurt.  They do this all the time but I'm thinking bike helmets next time...oops.

No comments: