Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Flower Power


SmugMug Daily Link 

I made this collage on May 12th after a trip to Lowe's Home Improvement.  It's been the wallpaper on my laptop ever since.  Usually I have pics of the kids and Donnie as my wallpaper, but I accidentally hit a button in Picasa that put it there, and it was just too pretty not to leave up for a while.  The only picture I took yesterday was of dinner and about making homemade frappuccino's.  Nothing worth a daily, so before the day totally runs out, I had to pick something worth sharing.

Dinner!  London broil in homemade teriyaki sauce, sauteed onions and sweet bell pepper (orange) in coconut oil, fresh green beans from Porter Farms and Nursery and sour cream and salsa dip.  Yum!  It was only my second time using real grated ginger.  I like!


SmugMug Link

A dove outside my window this morning.  I played with filters but never really liked any of them.




SmugMug Link

No comments: