Thursday, May 17, 2012

Orange Lily and Pink Rose


SmugMug Daily Link

The roadside tiger lilies are starting to open. Such a pretty view while driving along! I spotted the lily in my daily growing in front of a wild rose and thought the orange on pink might be a pretty combo, so I turned around and parked and got out to take the shot.

He's a large area view to give you an idea of the location.


SmugMug Link

And here's a close-up of the roses.  I don't think they photograph very well or look that pretty up close, but they sure are pretty along the roadside.


SmugMug Link

In my backyard, I took this downy woodpecker shot.  I swear I am going to get some from the deck and not through the window and deck rail!


SmugMug Link

At a neighbor's mailbox!


SmugMug Link

During the morning school run I saw a Great Blue Heron.  I got off 3 shots and he flew:-(  I was going to try to get closer...


SmugMug Link

A shot of the boys from the night before.  I just couldn't resist their cuteness with Johnny's new K'nex Roby the Robot.


SmugMug Link

No comments: