Friday, February 3, 2012

Godiva


SmugMug Daily Link

This image is NOT mine ~ *the original image above is copyrighted by Google Maps from Street View and is being used for the sole purpose of artistic merit and will not be sold or profited from by the posted individual.

Today's POTD was suggested by fellow Daily Photo Community member Kim.  The challenge was to do a screen capture of any place in NYC on Google maps street view, post process it any way you want, and then post it today with the disclaimer as noted above.

Since it's February, I couldn't resist posting this Godiva chocolate ad on 646 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10016. I have romance and chocolate on the brain these days. Donnie is always surprising me with a tiny Reese's Peanut Butter Cup or a butterscotch:-)

I intentionally tinted the image to Valentine's Day colors in Color Efex Pro.  Here are the filters:


SmugMug Link

Here's the original:


SmugMug Link

The light was very pretty in my yard yesterday morning, and the flowers are popping out.  I just wish this bloom didn't have the brown spots.


SmugMug Link

I was able to create some cool new textures/backgrounds too.  This is the sky filtered through some tree branches:


SmugMug Link

This one is light on brown oak leaves:


SmugMug Link

Look at this spring beauty!


SmugMug Link

No comments: