Saturday, November 12, 2011

Camellia in the Light


SmugMug Daily Link

I got home from my surgery yesterday morning and was doing well.  As the day went on, I started having some intense burning pain, so I wasn't at my computer much.  This AM I hurt but not as bad as yesterday, so let's hope it stays that way.

Donnie is so good to me.  I asked him to take me for a short drive so I'd be distracted from the pain and could let the sun and autumn colors perk me up a bit.  He was happy to go out with me and my camera for a few.  Here are some pics along the way.

My daily was taken in my yard.  The flower is a sassanqua camellia.

Leaves from Judy's pond:


SmugMug Link

Panther Lake:


SmugMug Liink

The barn and the Bradford Pear on John Adams:



SmugMug Limk

It was pretty windy, so unfortunately there was some movement in the tree branches and leaves on this tonemapped version.

Farmer Fred's house on John Adams.  Look at that one big red leafed oak tree!


SmugMug Link

From the red maple in my yard:


SmugMug Link

The colors are just amazing right now.  I am sure I'm going to ask to go for another drive today:-)

No comments: