Thursday, November 10, 2011

View of the Eno River



SmugMug Daily Link

Between presurgery appointments yesterday, I was lucky to get in a few shots first outside of Durham Regional Hospital and then over at Eno River City Park.

My daily shot was taken on the relatively new pedestrian bridge that leads into the park looking down the Eno River toward the dam.  Donnie says to tell you that although beautiful in person my photo is much more beautiful than it actually was.  Thank Photomatix for that!

Here's a shot showing the bridge from the side:


SmugMug Link

Here are two shots from outside the hospital that I'll share too and then tomorrow I have another shot on the Eno that I'd like to post.


SmugMug Link



SmugMug Link

Time to head out to my surgery.  Thanks for all your supportive comments over the last few weeks...

No comments: