Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Red Romance


SmugMug Daily Link


I fumbled back through my recent galleries in search of something not a butterfly and not a morning glory and not zipped up with vibrant color to post. That was a challenge... This is from a couple of weeks ago. I just, and I mean JUST, darkened the shadows, tilted it a smidge, and cropped to 8X10.

Yesterday I was still feeling quite vibrant and made this:


SmugMug Link

I liked how the two side views of the wings combined to make one larger open winged looking butterfly. That and the in your face color;-) I was on a roll with the Heat Map 2.0 filter in Picnik.

We were at Chick-fil-A last night for family night again. We ran into another family from the elementary school that we met at open house last week. The family has a child in Joey's class and in Johnny's class, and the boys were delighted. The cow tried to put Johnny in the trash can again:


SmugMug Link

and I got this nice shot of Joey and his friend:


SmugMug Link

No comments: