Monday, August 29, 2011

Eastern Tiger Swallowtail at Yates Mill


SmugMug Daily Link

I was so excited to find a lantana bush in the parking lot at Yates Mill that had a swallowtail on it. And, a very cooperative swallowtail I might add. I had several wide open wing shots to choose from and a couple of other poses that I really liked too.

Last night Joey and Johnny were looking over my shoulder, and Joey wanted to put some filters on one of the butterfly pictures and experiment. OK. Here's a collage showing the best side view and several different ways we processed it:


SmugMug Link 

Collage from Yates Mill:


SmugMug Link

We also attended a pool birthday party for one of Johnny's classmates yesterday. Fun! Luke enjoyed Krispy Creme donuts instead of a birthday cake. Yum! Here's a collage of the best birthday boy shots that I got:


SmugMug Link

It's not safe to invite me to your child's birthday party unless it's OK for me to take pictures:-)

Joey on the water slide:


SmugMug Link

Cute Johnny smile:


SmugMug Link

The boys got haircuts last night, so the next round of pics will show much shorter hair. I think I took off at least an inch!

No comments: