Thursday, November 29, 2012

Basketball


SmugMug Daily Link

I mentioned a few weeks ago that the boys were signed up to play basketball with the FVAA.  We didn't own a basketball goal, and I got to thinking that we should get one.  You know me, I like used stuff, so I found one on Craigslist complete with 4 basketballs.  Donnie being the great guy that he is went and took it apart and fit it into my minivan, drove it home, and put it back up.  He had it up when the kids came home from school today, and Madi was over for a while to  play.  The kids seemed to really enjoy it and get some good exercise.

Sorry this isn't a very good shot.  I just haven't been taking many pics.  I seem to spend a lot of my time these days cooking healthy food.  It's worth it.  We are all back to much healthier weights now.

No comments: