Friday, October 19, 2012

Keeping Score


SmugMug Daily Link

My surgery went well yesterday. Donnie took excellent care of me afterward like always.

We made it to Johnny's evening baseball game last night. As pictured in my daily, Donnie kept score. Normally I would have helped out in the dugout, but this time I sat in the score box with Donnie and enjoyed the higher view. Not a great shot technically speaking. But of course I think all shots of Donnie are great. Mostly posting so you can see a shot from the iPhone 5. I don't plan to post iPhone 5 pics often, but on occasion.

Here is what Picasa formats out the exif on this photo to look like.  The ISO 50 was a bit of a surprise to me.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


Johnny has his first baseball tournament game tonight.  It is single elimination.  Joey's team has another week of games and the tournament starts on 10/30.

No comments: