Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hummingbird Clearwing Moth


SmugMug Daily Link

I took quite a few shots of Hummingbird Clearwing Moths on the butterfly bushes at Donnie's house yesterday.  I deleted more than my average amount from the shots.  So many were misses, blurry, overexposed, or grainy.  I picked the daily I think because I like the proboscis and the hard to get head-on view.  I also like the wing detail in the shot below.


SmugMug Link

There were several silver-spotted skippers on the bush too.


SmugMug Link

This five-lined skink was on the back step as I went into the house.  Usually I don't have a chance to catch these quick guys.  I was glad this one posed for me!


SmugMug Link

From the night before, Boston Butt with homemade BBQ sauce, green beans, and homemade coleslaw.  Yum!


SmugMug Link

No comments: