Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bullets!


SmugMug Daily Link

Do you know what car this is before I tell you?  Donnie and I went to the Tarheel Tigers Pontiac Club 12th Annual Car Show yesterday at MacGregor village.

We saw a lot of great Pontiacs, Buicks, and Cadillacs.  My favorite car in the show was a 1959 Caddy:-)  If I ever win the lottery (I don't play), I'm going to have to buy one of these!  It's a woman's car...what can I say.  A woman actually owns it too and I talked to her.

Sweet!


Smugmug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

Best in show!  Also best shine.  Well deserved on both counts!


SmugMug Link

My favorite hood!  Being at this show was like watching Smokey and the Bandit all over again!


SmugMug Link

Gotta share this 1950 Caddy too!


SmugMug Link

Donnie had a lot of fun making me guess where the gas caps are on the 1959 Caddy and the 1950 Caddy.  On the 1959 you pull out some of the bullets on the rear bumper to open a small panel.  On the 1950, it's under the left tail light.  That's right, the tail light.  Too cool!

It's really great going to car shows with Donnie...one more thing we really like to do together!


SmugMug Link

Yesterday I shared a blog post of what was for dinner last night with this photo.


SmugMug Link

I also shared a blog post on backing bacon  with this photo.


SmugMug Link

No comments: