Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Beauty of an Iris


SmugMug Daily Link

I went for a bike ride in my neighborhood at lunch yesterday and took some bearded iris pics and other flower pics in several different yards.  It was fun and relaxing and I got a few shots that I liked.  Besides the daily, here are a few others.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

If I had more time, I'd remove the web in this shot.


SmugMug Link

In the one neighbor's yard, I had some help from Buttons:-)


SmugMug Link

Joey's Little League team tied 6-6 last night.  Joey almost had an in the park homerun due to errors, but he got so excited running the bases that he missed third and was tagged out.  Still, he got 3 RBI's and for a while the team was up 6-5.  Loved the excitement of that game!

Kids track back in today!

No comments: