Thursday, April 19, 2012

Another Day Another Flower


SmugMug Daily Link

A flower shot taken in my neighbor Judy's yard this morning. I didn't have a chance to take many shots yesterday due to work and clouds, so I was out again this AM trying.

Here's the original for comparison which I punched up due to the low light and clouds this morning too. Hopefully it doesn't shout pp'ed and you like the more saturated color and stronger detail.


SmugMug Link

I'm monitoring the Mountain Laurel that's not too far from my house.  In another couple of days, with some sun, there's a POTD coming!


SmugMug Link

The Mountain Laurel blooms alongside Middle (or is it Black) Creek.


SmugMug Link

Johnny's Little League team, the Ironbirds, won their game last night although I don't think Johnny himself field the ball or made any hits.  Still, it was an exciting high scoring game for his team.  Before the game, they did pictures.  I bought a team shot from TSS Photography but couldn't help but sneak in this shot of the team myself too.  Johnny is the child looking at me:-)




SmugMug Link

No comments: