Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring's Glory


SmugMug Daily Link

Different day but same weather. Seems we're in a 70s streak, so thankful it's not an 80's streak already, with storms kicking up each day.  We have sun either for a bit in the AM or a bit in the PM and then the clouds and rain roll back in.  We'll take the rain.  We surely need it!  The clouds are messing with my spring picture taking, though.

I found myself back at Wal-Mart yesterday and just couldn't resist another trip out to the garden center to see the flowers.

I came away with several shots that I liked including the shot I posted for my daily and these:



SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

The wisteria in Madi's yard is in full bloom.  Donnie has one bluebird egg now and Christine, Madi's mom, 6 now.  The signs of spring are everywhere, and it's joyous!

No comments: