Thursday, March 15, 2012

Field of Magnolia Blooms


SmugMug Daily Link

I didn't pay attention to the high temp yesterday, but around 2PM it was 83.  Wow!

The oncologist said to come back in 3 months.  Everything is on track as hoped.  I'll take it!

I didn't have time to shoot any pics to/from the doctor, but after school, Donnie and I ended up on a bike ride, and I took pics in two neighbors' yards.  Besides the shot that I posted as my daily today, I also got this shot of the same tree/flower in front of yellow forsythia (or yellow bells).  I guess this is a saucer magnolia.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

We had to wait over 5 minutes for a huge cloud to move out of the way of the sun to take some daffodil shots and then I liked the in the shade pics better.  Go figure!  In the shot below, a blue car was conveniently placed in the driveway behind the flower bed.


SmugMug Link

While remembering my dad, we had our first picnic dinner of the year (hot dogs and potato salad) out on the back deck using the patio furniture that came from dad's house.  Thankfully despite the heat wave the bugs weren't bothersome yet.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

1 comment:

Susan W said...

Beautiful set of photos. The link from FB worked perfectly today.