Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Another Pink Beauty!


SmugMug Daily Link

I stopped to take pics of a different pink blossomed tree on the way home from the boys' school yesterday afternoon.  Here's an alternate shot with a bee that I liked but which was noisy.  The light was pretty low when I shot these.


SmugMug Link

This is a 23 shot pano of Donnie's front yard created by Microsoft ICE.  It cranks for a really long time on my computer but works great.  I chose to manual crop and leave in the empty left corner (which I can fix with time).  It really is a view down, and where the tall sweetgum tree is center there's a small creek that meanders through the yard.  Bluebird box is to the left.  They were starting to nest yesterday:-)


SmugMug Link

Joey and I made lasagna last night.  I can't resist but tempt you!  The spinach leaves melt so you barely know they are there.  It is a huge 16X20 (I think) pan with 2lbs. of Jimmy Dean sausage and some eggplant in it too.  The boys ate it right up.  Kids love eating what they make!


SmugMug Link

Going to follow-up doctor's appointments today.


No comments: