Monday, February 20, 2012

The Smiling Faces of WM


SmugMug Daily Link

I've shopped at the local Wal-Mart in Fuquay -Varina since it opened. Best as I can remember, it opened while I was pregnant with Joey in 2002.  I had a serious need for Coke Icees, and they had them at the snack bar, so I was stopping in often!  I know some folks aren't Wal-Mart fans, but we love our Wal-Mart most of the time.  Let's not talk about the wait time at the check-out yesterday with 3 kids under foot, but I try to be patient:-)  At any point, I'm sure some of you have seen e-mails and links to some not so kind photos of people who shop at Wal-Mart.  I guess in some cases the people in the shots kindof asked for the extra attention...  And, let's face it, some of the shots are hilarious.  Today, I thought I'd put a smiling, happy, good looking twist on yesterday's WM shoppers.

And, yes, I must confess Johnny got that marked down teddy bear.  Really?  I was supposed to resist?

Yesterday we put away the Valentine's Day decorations and got out the green for St. Patrick's Day.  I had help decorating the house from some very cute leprechauns!


SmugMug Link

I did try to get you a serious shot yesterday but it just didn't light me up the way I was hoping:




SmugMug Link

It's a new piece of crystal from the thrift store.  I'll try again some other day.

No comments: