Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pink Blooms Skyward Bound


SmugMug Daily Link

Sorry to do this to you two days in a row, Art, but I just couldn't resist stopping along Main Street in Fuquay-Varina yesterday to take pictures of these pretty pink blooms.  Cherry?  I think so...



SmugMug Link

We were in the high 20's low 30's here last night but for just a short while.  Wish I had time to go out and shoot frost pics on leaves.  Looks like hoarfrost this AM which I don't see here often.  Hopefully the blooms were not harmed.  We've got until April 15th though, for frost season, so it's risky business this spring for all the very early blooming flowers.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

Last year I took pics of these trees on 2/27.  So, they are out at least a week early this year.  Enjoy!

No comments: