Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween



SmugMug Daily Link

This is a big pumpkin from Porters that I carved last night.  It turned out a bit spooky...

Joey did the Frankenstein pumpkin on the right with a little help from mom, and Johnny did the geometric face on the left almost entirely by himself from drawing the design to cutting out the pieces.


SmugMug Link

Some other shots of us cutting out the pumpkins and goofing off from last night.


SmugMug Link



SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link



SmugMug Link

http://fotomom.smugmug.com/Yates-Mill-Pond/Yates-Mill-103011/19823761_NkjKTJ#1558290531_86gfs5f

I used the self timer to take this picture of me and Donnie at Yates Mill yesterday afternoon.  Silly me left the tripod in the van, but Donnie managed to use my coat to get the camera to sit on the bench rail.


 SmugMug Link

Boy do I like this picture!

More on the mill later in the week as I have some more shots from there I'd like to talk about along with posting a daily from there.  With it being Halloween, despite having mill shots to share, I felt I had to go with the pumpkins as the focus today.

No comments: