Friday, August 1, 2008

Better Picture of the White Deer


Ya know, I just couldn't live with the bad white deer pictures that I took last night, so I treated the boys and me to Chinese buffet in Fuquay tonight, and then we went back over by Chick-fil-A to see if just maybe we could see the white deer again. I was about to give up when I spotted him about 75 feet away from where he (she?) was last night. I put the car in park and hopped out so fast my heart was pounding in the hopes of getting a decent picture. My hand was shaking for the first picture, then I propped up against the car and got off a few more stable shots before trying to move closer. Meanwhile, another family knew to look for the deer and had stopped to pile out of their car. They were noisy, and although the deer didn't run off, it did walk into the woods out of sight at that point. Anyway, you can certainly see the deer better in tonight's pictures, but the low light and distance from subject certainly don't make for the professional looking picture I'd love to have. I might have to keep trying;-)
The rest of the deer pics and today's pics are here.

No comments: