Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pretty in Pink


SmugMug Daily Link

Taken in front of a business complex sign not far from home yesterday.  Part of the sign had brick and the rest had white placards waiting for new business names.  It was sprinkling and 45 as I took the shots...not a nice day.

Here's the original.  I am not totally happy with my pp'ing, but generally like the white background for contrast.


SmugMug Link

Here are some runner up shots.  I removed 5 black spots from this one but did not alter colors or anything else.


SmugMug Link

I removed all the color from the background and blurred the stem a bit to help it blend smoothly.


SmugMug Link

Used Color Variations to take the original shot and tint the background green.  Blurred the stem a bit too.


SmugMug Link

The original of the above two shots.  I suppose I could have just posted it but I thought the brown background was a tad distracting.


SmugMug Link

And finally.


SmugMug Link

No comments: