Monday, March 3, 2014

Harlem Globetrotters Bull Bullard #33


SmugMug Daily Link

Donnie, the boys, and I went to see the Harlem Globetrotters yesterday at PNC Arena in Raleigh.  I'm pretty sure my dad took me to see them back in the 70s at Madison Square Garden.  Donnie and the boys had never been.

Pictured here is Bull Bullard #33.  He did a little skit up on the goal.  Lucky for me, he was nearly directly in front of our seats (row L section 103 seats 1-4).  I didn't take a ton of pics, but I did take a few, and I was glad we were seated pretty close and that I had my zoom lens.

Here is a Picture of Too Tall, always Too Small.


SmugMug Link

It was a very entertaining family show.  It ran nearly 2.5 hours plus a 30 minute autograph session at the end that we didn't stay for.

No comments: