Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Help Me...


SmugMug Daily Link

I don't men to be dark today.  I'm not in a bad mood. I've got Donnie nd the boys, and I'm doing good.

These hands are on some glass at a local business on Main Street.  The last time I took a picture of them was on 1/8/10 when I posted the daily in the picture below. I don't know whose hands they are. I don't know why they are on the broken windows of this former Fuquay-Varina business. I'm not sure how long they've been on the windows but at least 4 years. Most times when I drive past I glance over to see if the hands are still there. For me, there's a presence about them. Some day someone will buy the business and either fix up the existing building or knock it down and put up a new one. This is a prime spot on the newer part of Main Street after all and one of the only empty buildings in this relatively thriving town. I think I might miss the hands when they are gone.


SmugMug Link

I guess in the winter it's hrd to find shots and things that yo wouldn't normally pay attention to you tend to stand out more.

Here are a few more shots from yesterday.  In this one, I liked enhancing the blue tone and grit.


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

No comments: