Saturday, February 1, 2014

Clown Snowman


SmugMug Daily Link

This is the 3rd snowman I've made in as many days.  I supplied the picture, and Google supplied the snow:-)  I just thought it was cute.  I used a bucket that gave the 'balls' a marshmallow shape.  Yesterday the snow was melting and packing better, and each of those balls was about 80lbs.  I had to enlist Donnie's help to get the head on!  This one is by the driveway.  I hope the UPS and USPS drivers got a chuckle yesterday as well as the neighbors.  Although we used some clown gear to decorate this one, Johnny said he reminded him of summer.  Wishful thinking?

Here is the first one I did.


SmugMug Link

And here's the second one.


SmugMug Link

Yesterday I focused more on video than pictures.  Johnny and I must have gone down the hill in our front yard 25 times each.  I used my iPhone to get some Go Pro type video.

Video
Video
Video
Our temps are really on the rise, so the snow is quickly leaving now:-(  It was nice while it lasted!

No comments: