Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's a Hit!


SmugMug Daily Link

I'm playing catch up with my blog posts and daily pictures again:-(  Better late than never I hope.  I've taken over 1000 Little League Baseball pictures so far this week.  Johnny had a game Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  Good thing I really like taking pictures, right?  I keep loading them up into separate galleries for each game in a Little League 2012 category.

The collage in this post is comprised of pictures taken Wednesday night when the Lugnuts won.  Yippee!  They had quite the hitting spree as evidenced by these shots.  Final score was 7 to 6.  Johnny is lower right.

Joey had two games this week too, but his games overlapped Johnny's, and I can't be in two places at once. It's also easier to take shots and Johnny's field where I have the chance to help in the dugout.

Signs of fall are here with cooler nights, changing leaves, and most days less humidity.

No comments: