Monday, September 24, 2012

Feeding Baby Cardinal


SmugMug Daily Link

This scene with the male cardinal feeding the baby is repeating itself multiple times a day outside my kitchen window.  The baby shows up, makes a huge racket, and dad is not far behind to do the feeding.  They are here right now as I type at 7AM...always the first to show up each day and the last to leave.

These two both have birthdays coming up in October.  Joey on the 9th and Madi on the 23rd.  We got out our Frankenstein Halloween inflatable today, and Joey asked to get out the birthday cake inflatable too.  They're just a tad excited:-)


SmugMug Link

While I was putting up Frank, the kids worked on some chalk drawings.  Madi did these really cool HALLOWEEN 3D letters, Joey made a Pizzaopoly game, and Johnny worked really hard on a giant pumpkin and some ghosts.  Sorry the pictures in the collage are so bad.  That filtered light was really hard to work with.


SmugMug Link

Here are the kids with Frank.  I doctored up this faded out shot with Color Efex Pro as best as I could.  I'm sure they'll pose for me again this Halloween season.  Madi was really excited with the cute shirt I picked up for her at the thrift store yesterday.  Joey and Johnny asked me to get out their shirts too.


SmugMug Link

They had trouble staying very serious for long...  I just went with the flow!


SmugMug Link

An alien (Madi) even came to visit us yesterday:-)


SmugMug Link

No comments: