Friday, August 17, 2012

Dragonfly Hunter


SmugMug Daily Link

I went at 6:30PM last night to take some pics on the dirt/gravel road again.  It was really too late, and then a big cloud came up and blocked the bright sun:-(  Oh well.  I thought my shadow with my right arm raised to take a picture of the skimmer dragonfly was kindof cool, so I've posted it.

I also got another shot of the Halloween Pennant in virtually the same spot.  The focus isn't on the head, though, it's on the wings, so I didn't want to post it.  I do like that neutral background, though!


SmugMug Daily Link

I tried to do a few light paintings, but didn't get what I wanted.



SmugMug Link

I did however invert the colors, and I think it makes for a great confetti style digital paper for maybe a birthday party invitation or something.


SmugMug Link

No comments: