Monday, May 7, 2012

Blue Orchid


SmugMug Daily Link

I was back at Home Depot with Donnie yesterday, and they had those beautiful blue orchids again.  Wow!  I had to take some more pics!

Here's the original of the daily.  On the daily, I got rid of the spots and used the Picasa HDR-ish and Lomo filters and cropped it to 8X10.


SmugMug Link

Below is an inverted color trial I did which I kindof liked too.  That's the Picasa Polaroid matting.


SmugMug Link

I still have goldfinches at my thistle feeder.  Cool!


SmugMug Link

Donnie and I ordered two Mountain Laurel trees from the Arbor Day Foundation.  They came in the mail on Saturday, and Donnie planted in his yard them yesterday.  They sent a free red maple too, and we also planted that.  Top shot and left bottom shot is the red maple location.  Bottom right is the two Mountain Laurels side-by-side.  We hope those tree rings do a good job.  Donnie used a couple of galvanized nails to secure them.


SmugMug Link

No comments: