Thursday, April 12, 2012

Red-Spotted Purple


SmugMug Daily Link

I guess I'll post the color version, but I kindof like this B&W one too.  This is a red-spotted purple butterfly. We actually see them a lot around here.  They like to lay their eggs on wild cherry trees and other trees that are common in our area.  The spots are really orange, but hey, I didn't name them.




SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

Madi's cat Andrew sure was enjoying the warm morning light beneath his favorite window yesterday!




SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

Some of Madi's dress-up bling:-)




SmugMug Link

I was really trying to get a really nice bluebird picture yesterday, but although I got some, I didn't like the noise or clarity of them.




SmugMug Link

Madi's dad, Danny, has been working really hard to get their pool ready for the season...  The liner had a hole and Danny was not the original installer, so he decided to fix some issues before putting in the new liner.  We're all excited about that first swim and water volleyball game of the season.


SmugMug Link

No comments: