Friday, October 21, 2011

Spin!



SmugMug Daily Link

I'd like to post and share NC State Fair pics for one more day.  I had a horrible time deciding which one to post as my daily shot today and finally just had to pick one and go with it.  We did ride that ferris wheel, and the view was very pretty:


SmugMug Link

When we first got there, the sky was just gorgeous.  The boys love to ride the caterpillar roller coaster, so while they were waiting to start their ride, I snapped this shot:


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

A couple more random walking around the fair shots:


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link


SmugMug Link

I find myself wishing today that I could go back and take more pics.  There was a ferris wheel off in the distance that I was not able to find on foot that was just gorgeous.  I'd love to take shots of it at night.  All I got were far away blurry shots:


SmugMug Link

Maybe next year...

No comments: