Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wet Glory


SmugMug Daily Link

I spent some time yesterday pp'ing this wet morning glory shot that I took on Thursday.  I didn't dislike the original, but I thought I'd see what I could do with it.  The daily has a texture applied in OnOne's PhotoFrame, Orton action from The CoffeeShop Blog that I like so much, plus a simple line border.

I really like this Paranormal frame in PhotoFrame too.  Is it right for a flower, though?  Hmmm....  I decided not to post this version even though there's something quite appealing about it to me.


SmugMug Link

This is a B&W version with the Infrared choice picked in PSE.


SmugMug Link

And of course the original.


SmugMug Link

Looking side by side at two different monitors this morning there is a huge difference in color on the pink/purple of the flower.  No clue what it looks like on your screen:-)

We're off to the NC Transportation Museum for Day Out With Thomas (DOWT) today. Unfortunately, we have heavy fog alerts out and a 50% chance of rain. Drizzle is fine, but please don't pour on us!

No comments: